What's the best way to report a player? (Twitch Clip in Description)
Ran into a small streamer who had some interesting things to say in post-game chat, I'll probably go in his VODs to see if he's usually toxic in his games, but after hearing him scream to the top of his lungs.. something tells me he usually is. I clipped the part where he was toxic in post-game chat.
Also, I know a lot of the players in this game are toxic, but I still feel like it doesn't have to be like this. This small streamer embraces the toxicity and even though it helps him get over it, it shouldn't be how people view this game.
Comments
yeah, he should be banned.l Did you report him?
https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us
Go here to make an official complaint.
You gotta report him in the end game screen.
Seems like a typical DS user. lol
Sorry you had to face someone like that.
Not all DS users are like that
There is a 1% of people that use this perk cause they suck (even tho i stopped using it)
Most of the time when I see it, it's an obvious crutch for the player that gets them far higher than their skill would suggest, but I suppose that isn't everyone. Some people use it and try to run the killer around. What did you use it for back when you used it?
You can only report players that you are in game with - please use the end game report system.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/19450/game-rules-and-report-system#latest