Vaults are bugged again
Just mentioning that vaults are bugged. Getting hit after 4-5 steps out of the window far more often this patch than the previous year.
Just mentioning that vaults are bugged. Getting hit after 4-5 steps out of the window far more often this patch than the previous year.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yep, I've noticed the same even when my ping is fine.
That's likely due to the current server issues and not a bug. Also, it doesn't matter where you are on your screen. What does matter is what the server decides. Hit detection favors the killer because they can only ever chase an after image of you. On their screen you might have been in the middle of the vault animation. It sucks and they try to minimise the effect but it will never go away.
On the other hand I've noticed some very weird cases of hit validation lately where I, as a killer, didn't get hits, that I definitely should have gotten judging by the information on my screen. I've seen and heard Huntress' hatchets connect without a survivor actually losing a health state and there have been many cases with hits on windows, that I definitely should have gotten on my screen (and I play on a pretty good ping) but that were validated.