Seriously. It's completely unacceptable that something like that slipped through. That's not even mentioning the broken game, just the health hazard part.
Im glad they fix that since its one of the main reasons Im not even booting up the game right now. The other is the rubberbanding so I be waiting for that before I decide to log in and play for any amount of time.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Objectively good, however....
EPILEPSY INDUCER PATCH SHOULD NOT HAVE GONE LIVE
Seriously. It's completely unacceptable that something like that slipped through. That's not even mentioning the broken game, just the health hazard part.
Extremely disappointed.
Im glad they fix that since its one of the main reasons Im not even booting up the game right now. The other is the rubberbanding so I be waiting for that before I decide to log in and play for any amount of time.