I'm honestly not surprised at this point that it happened on that rock specifically. That rock just needs to be removed already from that map since there's always some sort of bug happening that is involved with that rock.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm honestly not surprised at this point that it happened on that rock specifically. That rock just needs to be removed already from that map since there's always some sort of bug happening that is involved with that rock.
Beautiful. I was worried that Xenomorph might not be bugged for a change. So glad to see it. /s
Another case for the killswitch.
If there is a bug to report, please ensure it is placed in the correct category. We have a template for how to report bugs, as well. Thank you!