What the heck is 'Dodging gens'?
Got left with a funny, but also confusing review on my steam page.
Got left with a funny, but also confusing review on my steam page.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They're saying you don't do generators, and telling any future team mates who match with you to leave the lobby, ie don't play with you. Just ignore it. Most people won't check your profile
I'm not concerned with what he posted. I was just confused on the meaning of his words.
I can't think of a time where I didn't do gens that wasn't for a challenge, so it just makes it hilarious to me that he took so much offense to how I was playing.
Yeah, some people take gaming very seriously. It's why I'm happy to play on console so I don't have to put up these folk lol it's a game, it's not that deep