Butterball is my favourite of the Cenobites, so I was really disappointed we never got him. I was expecting them to have at least all 4 originals represented, but nope, just Pin and Chatter.
A Hitchhiker Killer/Legendary I would also really like though.
As for most of the other choices on the poll, I'd prefer them to be their own separate Killers, rather than just a Legendary.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Classic Freddy is a must
Butterball is my favourite of the Cenobites, so I was really disappointed we never got him. I was expecting them to have at least all 4 originals represented, but nope, just Pin and Chatter.
A Hitchhiker Killer/Legendary I would also really like though.
As for most of the other choices on the poll, I'd prefer them to be their own separate Killers, rather than just a Legendary.
Mr. X still freaks me out to this day.