Pallets not stunning the killer?
I got hit with pallets 3 times without a single stun when I played killer, and I timed a pallet save correctly as survivor and it did not stun the killer also.
Tagged:
Duplicate
I got hit with pallets 3 times without a single stun when I played killer, and I timed a pallet save correctly as survivor and it did not stun the killer also.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's a years old bug that they still haven't fixed and apparently never will. If the killer swings at the same time as the pallet stun there's a high chance that they won't be affected despite the "Killer Stun" notification.