Muffled Metal Track For Legion’s Frenzy

This was an idea I’d had for quite a while now, I think it fits legion’s character of the whole metal theme given the current main menu chapter music,  and would add to the fun of using frenzy, and there is no other power similar to frenzy, it’s so unique and I think he should get the Myers treatment in terms of soundtrack. Example video below. What do you guys think of this idea? Would it fit or be too out of character for the game? 
https://youtu.be/Wwwb_Tz7tNs

Comments

  • I was thinking that it'd be cool if they had their own Terror Radius music but i'd happily settle for this. It's a great idea and fits well with them getting pumped up for some stabbing.

  • They should have various short metal loops that play when you equip X Cassette Tape, corresponding to whatever Cassette Tape is chosen.

  • Love it; on board with it 100%.  Also like the idea of different jams when equipping the different mixtape add-ons.
  • As a Julie Legion Main, I wholeheartedly support this idea. I would also love a Unique Julie Cosmetic similar to the treatment Joey and Susie got.
  • This would amplify the adrenaline rush theme of this Killer, I love this idea.