SWF as an exploit

How long do you think it'll be before I at least get some kind of response, even if its only saying "Please stop this" If I report every SWF player I run into while playing killer?

To be clear, I don't blame the players. Its fun to play with people, I get that. My objection is that there is no incentive for me to want to play against these people. Its unbalanced and not fun. I blame the developers for not trying to balance around SWF, or giving me a way to not play with them. I'd be happy to wait longer in the queue for a fair game.

Currently I've been using the exploit category, as they're using a third party program (Voice chat) to gain an advantage in the game.

What I'd really like to see is balance included so that playing against these folks becomes:

A. Fair.
B. Worth my time.
C. Fun.

Heres hoping someone does something.

Now that I've said that, all the trolls please feel free to get the "Just get better" out of your system.

Tagged: ACMMod

Comments