Bugged Location on Midwich

Platform - PC

Issue - The game attempts to correct your location by the upstairs breakable wall in the bathrooms. Similar to the reported issue on Hawkins where you sort of teleport to a nearby spot.

It occurs when you walk through the breakable wall (it would be broken at this point). I had it happen in a live game and then went to try it in a custom game. It happened both games. I was playing the artist and the trapper for those games.

Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • I can confirm this also happens in PS5 in that exact same spot, probably all platforms then. I went upstairs in that secret passageway in the bathrooms but it rubberbanded me and corrected my position as if I was still below.

    It's been by far the worst rubberbanding moment I've experienced since this updated came out, and I've experienced lots.

  • I was just about to report this issue too.

    You can def walk through the area, but running gets you rubberbanded