Recent update - bugging/lagging

Hi, after this newest update I started having problems with laggs, buggs and the game crashing. I'm constantly rubber banding and I can't play normally. Also every other game I play, crashes. I tried to update my controllers to graphic card, update whole pc, restart it, restart my router, check the performance of my notebook (completely fine) and other stuff. I've never had this heavy problem before. When I asked dbd commmunity on tiktok and youtube they said, that they are experiencing same problems. One person suggested, that it's a map loading problem, but It worked before just fine, so where is the problem? Please someone help me, I just want to enjoy the game.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Hey Harey,

    Please leave your comment on this thread, sharing also the platform you play on:

    @Ivanynakov said:

    Is anybody else lagging with the new patch?

    Thank you!