Beast of prey buff idea

The Red Stain disappears after being in chase for more then 15 seconds. Gain 30/40/50 % more bloodpoints for actions in the Hunter Category.
Instead of getting bloodlust you gain an ability to quickly dash forward for 2 meters towards your prey(kind of like dead hard). After the dash you become stunned for 2 seconds and suffer from. 50% movement speed penalty.
After it's use the perk is on cooldown for 60/70/80 seconds.

Comments

  • I’d want Beast of Prey to be retooled into helping the overall chase.

    Rather than just when you’re essentially losing the chase.
  • @ModernFable

    When entering the chase you lose your red stain until the chase is over.
    This perk has a cooldown of 20 seconds. (not sure if needed)
    Gain x/x/x % more bp in the Hunter Category.
    (potential) You get your bloodlust 1/2/3 seconds faster

  • I think I'll share this here with everyone :)

    https://youtu.be/QvroDqPTMAI
  • Milo said:

    @ModernFable

    When entering the chase you lose your red stain until the chase is over.
    This perk has a cooldown of 20 seconds. (not sure if needed)
    Gain x/x/x % more bp in the Hunter Category.
    (potential) You get your bloodlust 1/2/3 seconds faster

    I’d be fine with something like this, since it has a use in the entire chase.

    Mind you Behavior has said they don’t want to introduce perks that affect Blood Lust, because they themselves have said Blood Lust is an unfinished mechanic.