Who would be interested in playing in a PC NA dbd tournament?
I'm willing to host a small tournament for free with Prizing (amount will depend on signups) if I get enough participants. Requirements will be posted later and decided on by survey of participants. A date will be set once I reach my participant goal of 4 survivor teams + 4 killers. I am making a google form for people to commit to it on... if your interested sign up for updates.. https://goo.gl/forms/QBENiHqz0yfNWOZu1
Comments
I'm interested.
Im a killer looking for any tournaments to join. Im interested
Me and my friends are interested!
If your still interested in doing a dbd tournament dm me on discord my name is Hellboy1010326 #4427
Sounds fun. I'm a killer main and want to know if I need to be on a team with 4 survivors or if I can just solo as killer or something. Want more info before I commit.
I'd like to apply for killer and survivor, I'm not picky I'll take either.
im interested
Interest over here too
Im intressted
I'm interested, is this a team tourney? Also I could play either Killer or Survivor. I'm personally better at playing survivor though.
i'm very interested.
I am interested