Hutress Were-Elk skin SFX are difficult to hear as a Survivor

Hello!

The recent Were-Elk skin for The Huntress is amazing, however, after playing against many of them today I noticed that some sounds are way too low on volume.

  • The volume of the lullaby is very low.
  • The sounds it makes when winding up or throwing a hatchet is barely audible. It is hard to distinguish them from the breathing sounds of the skin.

Comments

  • 100% agreed.

    I've only played against Huntress with this skin once, but me and my friends immediately picked up on how quiet this killer was. Definitely needs to be fixed.

  • @pepeira said:

    Hello!

    The recent Were-Elk skin for The Huntress is amazing, however, after playing against many of them today I noticed that some sounds are way too low on volume.

    • The volume of the lullaby is very low.
    • The sounds it makes when winding up or throwing a hatchet is barely audible. It is hard to distinguish them from the breathing sounds of the skin.

    Agreed. I'd even go so far as to consider the skin Pay to Win, with how impossible it is to hear the huntress player pulling up her hatchets.