When survivor accidentally adds a killer to the chat party. ######### priceless
So the story here is I had to do something before the game started and I went afk. When I came back all the gens were done and all 4 survivors were still in the game. I followed noise notification on the screen and found Laurie who had crows, downed her, put her on the hook and went to look for the others. Killed 1 with rancor, the other one left. That's when I started receiving messages. At this point I found the hatch and Claudette right next to it (Lauri was in struggle at this point). In the end they both were on the hook. This is where the greed for 2000 bp in objective category gets you kids. This read made my day.
Comments
Damn the situation on console.....
TV? I guess this doesn't stand for "television".