Cenobite Chain Hunt does not start (sometimes)
- Platform: Steam/OC
- After Pinhead downed the survivor holding the Cube the chainhunt did visually start, but no chains were ever "shot". As I was the last survivor, I can't even tell for sure if a new cube would have been spawned, as I reached the Hatch shortly after.
- Probably have Cenobite down the survivor holding the cube
- For now once, but I only had one game against Cenobite.
Tagged:
Under Review
Comments
Chain hunts don't affect the last survivor, it only gives Pinhead aura reading. Can't tell if that's what you're talking about or not.
I have been playing Pinhead and not noticed any issues specifically with chain hunts thus far.
No the other one was still alive - not dead at that moment. Has that changed though? Maybe….
Chain hunt only starts spawning chains if more than one person is healthy/injured. So in your case 1 Survivor was healthy/injured so the chains dont go into effect. The initial 3 chains should still spawn when you start screaming tho.
Don't recall that and did not record unfortunately. So indeed I was the last person not in dying state at that time.