Tanuki in the Fog Achievement!?

It was on Yamaoka Estate, just loaded into a match and I was running edge map to get to the other side when I saw this little tanuki statue. When I walked up to it, it turned into a little raccoon with little entity legs on its back! It was so cute and fun and I've never ever seen it before. I checked the achievements and it says 0.01% of gamers have unlocked it, does this mean it's a new achievement that was just added? In any case 10/10 would find again my little raccoon friend was adorable. <3

Comments

  • Yes it's new. It was teased yesterday.

    Haven't seen it yet. Yamaoka is a realm I don't willingly play on.

  • @GolbezGarlandGabrant said:

    Yes it's new. It was teased yesterday.

    Haven't seen it yet. Yamaoka is a realm I don't willingly play on.

    Thanks for confirming it's new. I was like am i really that blind that I havent noticed this in all these years lol.

  • Found one yesterday! Love these- hope they give us charms when we discover them. :) Thank you DBD!!

  • Yes, its new, and yes, its adorable!! I've gone to Yamaoka using offerings a bunch in the past day or two just to see the lil fellow! ๐Ÿ˜