Killer Sensitivity
Ever since the latest update, my killer sensitivity is way too high even when I put it to 0 in the game settings. I dont want to have to lower my dpi every time I play dbd so I was wondering if anybody knew a fix.
Ever since the latest update, my killer sensitivity is way too high even when I put it to 0 in the game settings. I dont want to have to lower my dpi every time I play dbd so I was wondering if anybody knew a fix.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I also have this issue after all my settings got reset with the update. I tried messing with GameUserSettings.ini and nothing seemed to make a difference. The lowest effective look sensitivity seems to be zero and that's still too high for me. The worst part is that I'm going to have to retrain all my muscle memory now 😭
This used to be the fix that I used but with the new update it just doesnt work now and it isnt even just my killer sensitivity anymore its my survivor too.