Extreme rubberbanding and stuttering issues after 7.7.0 patch

Platform: Steam

Description of issue: When playing killer or survivor, there are extreme rubberbanding and stuttering issues when you move around the map. Especially after hooking a survivor, the stutters are insane.

There are multiple threads about this issue on reddit already, which contain videos about this issue:

https://www.reddit.com/r/deadbydaylight/s/d2rV0WJb1G

https://www.reddit.com/r/deadbydaylight/s/SSg5XTUmvO

https://www.reddit.com/r/deadbydaylight/s/movYLeu9fl

Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • Experienced this as well - not always though.

    In addition I had an issue in the lobby - which went pitch black and I had to exit the game and restart it to get the lobby back.

  • Also with vaulting windows as killer.

  • The black screeen seems to happen if you get your rift rewards after a game - returning to the lobby renders it black (menus are still there).

  • UNfortunately if you continue even the game itself stays black - see the screenshot:

    20240424005552_1.jpg
  • Hawkins is plagued with this issue. I counted at least 3 areas just now where there is massive rubberbanding as survivor. This of all maps needs to be disabled immediately.

  • @DeathwingDuck said:

    Hawkins is plagued with this issue. I counted at least 3 areas just now where there is massive rubberbanding as survivor. This of all maps needs to be disabled immediately.

    Yea can confirm Hawkins is insanely broken with the rubberbanding. Its the worst map with that issue