My game's performance is a lot worse than before
I used to play at 80-90 fps, but after latest patch my game runs at 30-40 fps
I used to play at 80-90 fps, but after latest patch my game runs at 30-40 fps
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah same, when I hit a survivor or vault a window my FPS literally drop to 10-20
It literally feels like I am remote playing on my playstation 5. The game just feels wrong.
I've had constant issues today, but not with low FPS. Just constant server crashes. Either hackers are crashing the servers in-game when they are losing (the timing of the crashes has been very suspect - typically happens when I'm about to down or hook someone), or there's a major problem with the servers I play on. Either way, I'm done until this gets fixed. It literally happened to me 5 times today. Total waste of time playing this game right now.