I never restart my ps5 so I woke up my ps5 downloaded update and looked in store for 15 minutes watched few mories tried to buy auric cells ( btw doesn’t work ), the tried few games and this happends
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
also auric cell Store doesnt work
Is it like this after a full system restart?
I never restart my ps5 so I woke up my ps5 downloaded update and looked in store for 15 minutes watched few mories tried to buy auric cells ( btw doesn’t work ), the tried few games and this happends
restarted pa5 gonna play few games and let u know
yes it’s after every game at match result screen now it was even faster blinking