[Bug]: Text does not fit in box - Shrine of Secrets
Description: When i click on the "Shrine of Secrets" button i can see this screen where the third box has a description which is coming out from italian/english and others languages (Video 1)
Step by Step:
1)I launch the game with steam
2)I'm awaiting which the game show a main menu
3)I click on the "Play as Killer" button
4)I click on the "Shrine of Secrets" button
5)The game show this screen, where the third box has a description which is coming out from italian/english and others languages (Video 1)
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
[Bug]: Text does not fit in box - Shrine of Secrets
Description: When i click on the "Shrine of Secrets" button i can see this screen where the third box has a description which is coming out from italian/english and others languages (Video 1)
Step by Step:
1)I launch the game with steam
2)I'm awaiting which the game show a main menu
3)I click on the "Play as Killer" button
4)I click on the "Shrine of Secrets" button
5)The game show this screen, where the third box has a description which is coming out from italian/english and others languages (Video 1)
Additional information
documents to add
I hope they will fix this box where the text must be inside the box without coming out.