Maybe I should play killer for a bit
Simple reason playing survivor has gotten boring since every match I'm facing a killer that's constantly using the meta. Yes I get the meta is useful but in my eyes after the 10th match with the killer bringing Pain Res, Pop and basically anything part of the meta it gets a little boring. Playing killer while I hate it isn't as boring since I rarely see survivors use the meta instead I see a big mix bag.
Comments
Then don't play killer for too long.
I usually see around 7-8 different perks in a lobby maximum.
Survivor perk variety is similarly awful.
I mean if it's better then dealing with constant pain res, pop, dead man, corrupt and whatever else is part of the meta I'll deal with it because I just can't with survivor right now.
Yes you should. Everyone should play both roles.
I go play killer when I get burned out on survivor. I generally play "No Kill" killer and just try to maximize points for all parties as well as give survivors a break from the sweat. I usually have everyone 8 hooked by 3 gens done so I just go check out the basement or kick out doors till they get the last 2 done. Killer is way more chill and I like to get jump scares with Myers and do meme stuff.
Burnout is no joke. The game is not a job. If you dont enjoy it, don't force yourself!
I absolutely understand. I try to play random builds when I play. Mixes up the monotony.