Will Ghostface classic cosmetic ever be fixed?
I really love ghostface's classic cosmetic but there's one thing that has always bothered me about it. The right sleeve is missing in first person. I know that this was originally to fix the visual of the sleeve taking up 40% of the screen when it first came out. But with how much dbd has evolved since 2019 I think it could be possible to make it so the sleeve is visible in first person but not taking up a huge ammount of the screen like before.
Especially with the fov slider coming soon it just makes it even more noticable how odd his right arm looks without the sleeve. Here is it with +15 fov:
Here is a concept of how it could look (it's scuffed but you get the idea):



Comments
If you want to report a bug, please follow this link to our Bug Report Category: https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/categories/bugs
If the issue has been reported already, just upvote the post, otherwise you are free to open a new report following the guidelines pinned on top of the section.
This specific bug has been reported already, and it's currently under review.