When are we gonna get some bloodpoint codes
seriously these time periods of no new content suck. A few bloodpoint codes wouldn’t hurt😭
seriously these time periods of no new content suck. A few bloodpoint codes wouldn’t hurt😭
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
How are blood point codes doing anything about the non existence of content ^^
There’s one coming if you sign up for the newspaper right now.
https://twitter.com/deadbydaylight/status/1780696363702825397?s=46&t=MOM9e-MaWyIGCyqm4Ri7dwWould be nice if it would actually work to sign up for the Newsletter. Until this day it never worked for me and I am pretty sure I am not the only one.
(Let alone that I dont see any point why the Bonus-BPs should just be for new subscribers. What is the point to subscribe to the Newsletter then? You get all information via Social Media already…)
yeah I signed up for that newsletter and have never received any code from it
I'm waiting too. All the other codes are fake
It’s at least something