As the title says, should SWF be shown in post game lobby?
I don't see a reason not to, you can't dodge in post game and more information is always welcome... If needed it could be a changeable option.
@[Deleted User] said:That would be more of a convenience than having to slog thru checking friends list etc for sure.Though if I have survivors that are all private profile or they hide their friends I automatically assume full squad.
@[Deleted User] said:
That would be more of a convenience than having to slog thru checking friends list etc for sure.
Though if I have survivors that are all private profile or they hide their friends I automatically assume full squad.
hehe i put an active E.M.P. under your pillow(its actually a blast mine but he doesn't know)←heavily encrypted message ;)
Too much bullying, drama, and excuse fuel. I’d have to say no.
SWF is horrifically unbalanced, I should have the right as a killer to opt out of a game I know I can't win.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't see a reason not to, you can't dodge in post game and more information is always welcome... If needed it could be a changeable option.
hehe i put an active E.M.P. under your pillow(its actually a blast mine but he doesn't know)←heavily encrypted message ;)
Too much bullying, drama, and excuse fuel. I’d have to say no.
SWF is horrifically unbalanced, I should have the right as a killer to opt out of a game I know I can't win.