Is Wesker still a problem?
Just curious since a while ago I heard a lot of people who where tired of the Wesker techs and know I started to play him (also any tips on how to use him?)
Just curious since a while ago I heard a lot of people who where tired of the Wesker techs and know I started to play him (also any tips on how to use him?)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
no
fun to play against. good skill expression. I've been caught at loops I thought I was safe at, frustrating but kudos to those players that really know how to play him
I like Wesker and I think his techs are great forms of skill expression. Wesker hugtech is incredibly hard to pull off with the skill floor of it being far higher than Blight's hugtech.
The only thing I'd like to see nerfed about Wesker is his ability to tunnel survivors off hooks efficiently with Uroboros due to Hindered.
You can check out Crombs I think he is called? Did some nice guides on YouTube for wesker, otherwise for gameplay KNightlight quite often plays him.
idk, nerfing blight's hug tech is disabling nurse's ability to look up or down to shorten/speed up blinks.