@BHVR are you counting/hold record how often someone hits rank 1?
Hello dear DbD Devs, how you doing?
So, I'm personally pretty sure that rank rewards is a thing which is really healthy for DbD and something which should come after the release of dedicated servers.
My question is: are you currently already counting how often someone hits rank 1? Because I hit rank 1 every season for both killer and survivor since 2016 and it would be a "waste" if noone is holding record of this for rewards in the future.
So, I'm personally pretty sure that rank rewards is a thing which is really healthy for DbD and something which should come after the release of dedicated servers.
My question is: are you currently already counting how often someone hits rank 1? Because I hit rank 1 every season for both killer and survivor since 2016 and it would be a "waste" if noone is holding record of this for rewards in the future.
Comments
I highly doubt it.
I agree... Doubt it.