SWF Nerf (Idea)
SWF should not be able to see eachothers auras. For example if it is a 4 man SWF and one gets downed no one should be able to see the aura, you wanna know why? They can talk to eachother and they can tell the others where they are. I don't think this is being unfair seeing as they can still communicate and have no hinderance other than they cant see eachother when they are downed/hooked. People who are not in the SWF group will be unnafected. This will slow down the gen rush when facing them since they have to find the person downed/hooked and prevent some lobby dodges, not prevent a lot, but some. Hiding the end game screen was a big step in the right direction, and if this idea or some form of it were to be impleted, this could be another good step in balancing SWF. (Note: Hooked SWF players cannot see other SWF player auras.)
Comments
SWF is never gonna get nerfed ever, period.
I am so sorry to say this but you can not punish people for playing together with their friends.
A basic nerf like not being able to see the killers' loadout came after 3 years.
They Will Not Nerf SWF.
But if the killer is punished, thats ok
I know but it is an "Idea" I'm not saying "DEVS DO THIS THING!!" And yeah the nerf came out ofter 3 years but atleast it happened.
the only thing that i see to make something for killers to go against its making the survivors have a penalty of doing gens
BUT this idea is not going to change anything, optimal and organised groups will find each other easily (or at least still fast enuf that it doesn't matter). In fact, it's hurting more those SWF groups like me, who just queue up with decent mates to avoid having potatoe-mates but don't communicate at all.
Keep this mindset up mate, it's rare to find people like you and me who try to close the gap between solo and swf
Yup
because killers don't matter. (Sarcasm)
Seriously though, the devs have been buffing killers for a while. If they didn't care about the killer side and preferred the survivor side more, they'd have kept the pallet vacuum, double exhaustion and they wouldn't have buffed Spirit so much. Hag would be trash tier herself and Wraith would be 2nd worst rather then right after Clown.
So much things they've done. The reign of SWF will be over soon, friend.
Nerfing players for playing together will be a death knell if they ever do it. I play Trapper a lot. I play killer 80% of the time. I face SWFs all the time. 1 in 5 are toxic af. Another 2 in 5 are very hard to play against. 2 of 5 are easy to destroy. It is the game. Accept it and enjoy, or move along.
There are a thousand problems in this game that can be fixed. SWF is not one that can be.
That would create hilarious situations.
"I was left next to that thing."
"...what thing?"
"You know, THE thing by that other thing."
That would probably be hard to implement, though, and I feel other nerfs would be a better idea. Like if they're SWF, they can't use the same perks.