Any console Oni Mains here?
Can you flick with him? I can only do a sharp 90 degree. Is be just easier on PC?
Can you flick with him? I can only do a sharp 90 degree. Is be just easier on PC?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
wasn’t he supposed to be limited to 90 degree flicks and everything else is unintentional ‚techs‘ needing specific high mouse dpi etc?
Pretty sure you are limited harder on controller anyway. But you don’t compete directly against PC Onis either
thank you :)
I do not have actual experience with oni though, maybe others can give actual experience. Added input 😉 it’s just what I think I had read about