Food for thought about the SBMM.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1vSY0qQe0Y

The way I see it, they need to allow for intersection between the brackets and also to drop from a bracket after playing a while.

Just thinking that if I sweat my way for a while I may get stuck "forever" in the highest bracket only make me want to stop playing before even trying.

Not that I'm playing that much anymore.

Oh, and the video that inspired that one (if I understand correctly) has a few nice things too:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maqtiMLdWQM

On this second video, the bit at 18:45 is quite telling.

Comments

  • you degrade in rank by losing. If your stuck or unable to degrade in rank, it is because that rank is exact rank where you belong.

  • @Devil_hit11 said:

    you degrade in rank by losing. If your stuck or unable to degrade in rank, it is because that rank is exact rank where you belong.

    No, you missed the point. If you start losing consistently on that rank you are still stuck in it. That means no fun for you for the foreseeable future.

    That makes no sense.