Designing the new meta loadout for killers
So, I've been told time and time again that gen rushing, DS, and Adrenaline are fine, and I just need to "git gud killer main". So here I am, after hours of pondering thought searching these forums, Reddit, and Steam forums, and I have what seems to be the new killer meta.
First off, do away with BBQ, Ruin, and Sloppy. All of those perks are OP and make surviving harder than it already is. It's insane how BBQ doesn't get nerfed after all the counters that have been included to counter DS.
Now, for M1 killers, we need to have a perk to counter DS. So we have to use either Enduring or Unnerving Presence.
Next, gen rushing obviously means we aren't applying enough pressure. So we must use either NOED or Fire Up to punish them in case we can't apply enough pressure. NOED is extra enticing here because it helps us counter Adrenaline.
But if we can, since survivors never heal, we use Thanatophobia, since the extra 15% debuff to repair speeds is totally debilitating for survivors.
Finally, we have an extra perk slot since we don't have anything else to cover. Here I suggest Unrelenting for the looping mindgames, or Bloodhound for tracking (since survivors never heal).
And there we go, the new killer meta. I can't get a 4k as Clown with this build because I suck, but I at least pip, so I obviously had fun. Hope this helps you sweaty killer mains.
First off, do away with BBQ, Ruin, and Sloppy. All of those perks are OP and make surviving harder than it already is. It's insane how BBQ doesn't get nerfed after all the counters that have been included to counter DS.
Now, for M1 killers, we need to have a perk to counter DS. So we have to use either Enduring or Unnerving Presence.
Next, gen rushing obviously means we aren't applying enough pressure. So we must use either NOED or Fire Up to punish them in case we can't apply enough pressure. NOED is extra enticing here because it helps us counter Adrenaline.
But if we can, since survivors never heal, we use Thanatophobia, since the extra 15% debuff to repair speeds is totally debilitating for survivors.
Finally, we have an extra perk slot since we don't have anything else to cover. Here I suggest Unrelenting for the looping mindgames, or Bloodhound for tracking (since survivors never heal).
And there we go, the new killer meta. I can't get a 4k as Clown with this build because I suck, but I at least pip, so I obviously had fun. Hope this helps you sweaty killer mains.
Comments
clown tier shitposting