Do you notice the maps having significantly more fog?

I notice that the fog is incredibly thick on some maps all of a sudden (Ormond for example).

Neither me nor my teammates are offering to thicken the mist.

I play on Nintendo Switch and it's already difficult to see on my TV, even with the brightness settings optimized for the best experience possible.

Has anyone else noticed this?

Comments

  • I sure hope you're right, my friend.

  • I feel like the "scary" ambiance on all the maps could be significantly better. More fog, darker lighting ect.

  • @DaddyMikeyMori said:

    I haven't but man do I hope you're right. I've been begging for the fog to come back on every survey they offer me. This game completely lost its atmosphere when they started reworking the maps and changing them from "soupy darkness" to "clear weather as far as the eyes can see, which is literally halfway across the map".

    @GeneralV said:

    I sure hope you're right, my friend.

    This is what I mean. Never had thick fog like this without offerings

    20240412_185632.jpg 20240412_185639.jpg 20240412_185646.jpg 20240412_185657.jpg
  • @DaddyMikeyMori said:

    Oh, Red Forest, yeah. I don't really consider it fog, more like mist. I mean I know it's just semantics but when I think of the fog that the game used to have I mean big billowy puffs of it that would just kind of be floating around in the air all around you. The stuff in those pictures just looks like some moderate haze at the far ends of the map. I could be wrong though, no offense but I can't tell because your nuclear brightness isn't what I'm used to looking at in my game. :P

    My nuclear brightness hurts my eyes! How do you see anything in this game without it being so bright?! It's awful!

  • I've noticed it too, and I really hope it stays tbh, even if it's just a bug.

  • @GeneralV said:

    I sure hope you're right, my friend.

    Me too, and if so I wanna see green fog and blue fog again!