DC Penalties
been having issues with these for a while now, for whatever now though they don’t seem to be resetting. Literally can’t play the game anymore half the time cause the penalty seems to be stuck on one or two days. And in before someone’s to let it cooldown I tried that and it hasn’t worked, I still get one day penalties no matter the dc reason. After over three years and thousands of hours I quit, literally can’t play the game anyway and the lack of meaningful changes hasn’t helped. I won’t bother asking bhvr to do something they’ve made it heavily apparent that they have no intention of touching the flawed automation system they’ve set up.
Comments
So, uh…
Why do you dc so much, anyway? If it’s connection issues, you should focus on that.
If it’s an itchy trigger finger on the Leave Match button…
bits of both you know how it is, trying to see if any of my troubleshooting has worked but you kinda can’t when you have to wait days to do so. Not that it matters I legitimately can’t be bothered getting locked out the game for any reason. Considering the state of the servers and game itself these past years the main thing I’ve been punished for is the game itself being ass lol