2 Absolute Must Survivors in DBD
I'll be expecting great perks like:
- You've Got Red on You
- Dogs Can Look Up!
- Safe and Secure
And not forgetting of course:
- No! Cock It!
- Where Can I Smoke?
- I Don't Mind Being Eaten…
Make it happen BHVR.
I'll be expecting great perks like:
And not forgetting of course:
Make it happen BHVR.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
and then they add a Hot Fuzz chapter as well and it's just the same 2 guys again.
My wallet can't take the strain sir... please stop...
Shaun and Ed are good picks, but personally I'd add Tucker and Dale.