Close the Hatch - Killer Tome Challenges

So I have not done any of the several "Close the Hatch" challenges in the Tomes and wanted some advice.

Is the only way to get these by slugging? As in sacrifice Survivor #3 while Survivor #4 is slugged and then go searching for the Hatch?

Does anyone have any tips on how to make these easier on me as well as the Survivors I'll be playing against?

Comments

  • Killer has a better chance of finding the hatch than survivor in endgame so you can simply search for hatch.

    If you really need it you can bring the "hatch spawns at shack" or "hatch spawns at main" offering and go to that location after hooking the 3rd survivor. Especially if you play a high mobility killer like Wraith or Xeno, to name a vcouple examples

  • I had more success when I did not use an Offering. Simply because I have a higher chance to find the Hatch when I play Killer compared to the Survivor.

    But I think slugging is advised either way if you want to do it quickly. Not really the best designed challenges since they either involve slugging to get it done quickly or it is one of those "play X games"-Challenges.

  • You can try and use an offering for hatch, then hook the 3rd survivor right next to that spot. So you're already in the area when it spawns and you have a pretty good chance to close it.