the long wait for the ghostface (SCREAM)
Since 2018, as a person who has been playing Dead By Daylight and recommending and supporting this game to my friends, there is a ghostface DLC in the game, but for a long time people have been upset that there is no survivor in that dlc. Especially the lack of characters like samantha carpanter, tara carpanter because these two characters are definitely characters suitable for Dead By Daylight. With each DLC comes a survivor and a killer, but this was not the case in ghostfacede and I can say that this situation is sadness and disappointment for the fans of the scream movie. My suggestion and request is that Samantha Carpanter and Tara Carpanter will definitely come to the game and I believe that a lot of people will buy this character as soon as it comes to the game and I will be one of them, I hope you will take this suggestion into consideration because I love you very much and I will always support the improvements made by BHVR.
Comments
They don't actually have the license for Scream. They have the license for the outfit, which Scream also has. It's complicated.
The Ghostface of Scream and the Ghostface in DBD are different characters.
it was said/implied in an interview that the licenseholder of the Ghostface mask explicitly wanted it to be only their Ghostface.
I guess there is still the possibility of survivor only Scream content - but even then with the current situation neither Tara nor Samantha are likely candidates