Who should I get next?

I have 11k iri shards. I don't know which killer I should buy next. Dredge, Singularity, Skull Merchant or Unknown? Which have the best perks/most fun to play?

Or should I continue saving up shards for anniversary when everyone is half off?

EDIT: I decided to go with Dredge, and I don't regret it. Probably the most fun I've had trying a new killer in a while.

Comments

  • Nobody knows if Shard-prices for any Characters will be discounted during the Anniversary. But if you want to wait for that, sure, would make sense.

    Out of the characters, I would go for Unknown. It is the most fun to play out of your list. It also has the best Perks, even tho the Perks of all of those characters are not really that useful but the best is Unforeseen from Unknown.

  • As a very biased player, dredge is fun. He has a fun chase ability, a good passive and the teleport is nice.

  • I'd say The Singularity, if you're looking for fun or different gameplay. His cameras do have a learning curve, but it has a lot of opportunity to not just grow in experience, but gain unique playstyles. The Singularity is very rewarding.

    As for perks, it's tricky because all of them have at least 1 poor perk. I'd rule out Skull Merchant as her perks are a bit long-winded in their effects. They have some use, but not great usage. The Dredge has Dissolution and Darkness Revealed, but whilst both are decent with other perks, I don't feel they are the best in their respective fields.

    So, between The Singularity and The Unknown, I'd probably go with The Unknown. Its perks Unbound and Unforeseen are good perks to use. Unbound may work with other gen perks, but I'm not sure the pay-off works. The Singularity does have interesting perks in Forced Hesitation and Machine Learning, but they do have some heavy requirements for them to really get some good. Genetic Limits feels like a slightly better Septic Touch, which isn't saying much.

    Overall, I'd choose The Singularity, but it's just my opinion and others may well disagree. My decision is based on what I'd feel is the most fun to learn.

  • Skull Merchant if you’re a Sadist and want you’re opponents to experience abject misery without lifting a finger. It’ll also give you easy games since more often than not someone will DC or Suicide on hook early in the match.

    Dredge if you want to be a cute Void Turkey. Just know some maps have garbage locker placement which will make you miserable when you need to teleport.

    SinguLarry if you like micromanaging stuff and don’t have the attention span of a gold fish like I do.

    Unknown if you want to play Dwight as a killer.

    Edit*
    I wish they never removed the Killer shards that let you try out killers without actually buying them. Decisions like this would be made much easier.