Changes to decisive strike PTB
for starters I would change the animation up to start immediately when you get picked up and have you’re hand slowly raise in preparation for the survivor to stab the killer that way when the skill check happens there is no delay and waste of time and the stun lasts for as long as it should.
Secondly a Nice quality of life change is to either make it where the skill check is near impossible to miss or remove it all together for a button prompt instead. It is very frustrating that an anti-tunneling perk has a chance to just not work because you’re pressured to land a great skill check. It’s easy on PC but since I bought this game on Xbox and dont want to dump the money into this game twice I have to deal with a choppy ass skill check which makes the perk hard to use. It’s ridiculous that the perk you equipped to give a advantage over the killer in this case anti-tunneling has the capacity to miss and that should honestly be removed. This wouldn’t even be a buff to me it would be a buff to newer players who want to try this game and aren’t quite good at skill checks yet and casuals alike who think this game is cool. It just feels awful to have something to help you and it just fails.
that is all I hope you consider these changes to DS.
Comments