A change I think should be made to Flashbang
I think that there should be a minimum 1 meter range restriction for Flashbangs where they have to be dropped a minimum of about 1 meter in front of a killer for it to blind them. This would still allow them to be useable, but requiring skill that is a little more similar to using a flashlight for saves where you still have to slightly position yourself for the save instead of just using Background Player to quickly zoom in then dropping a Flashbang inside of the killer's hit-box. This would also give Flashbang a reasonable counter of facing a wall while picking up a downed survivor(just like how that's the same counter for flashlights) outside of just either having to play as Wesker for his base-kit Lightborn, simply running Lightborn, slugging survivors constantly, or tunneling out whoever is running the combo because I never find something to be healthy if the only real counters involved are tunneling, slugging, or having to run a specific perk just to counter it.
Comments