Is pinhead bugged?
Im genuinely not sure if this is a bug or not but his summoned chain fov seems weird? Idk maybe its me but I wanted to see if it felt off to anyone else
Im genuinely not sure if this is a bug or not but his summoned chain fov seems weird? Idk maybe its me but I wanted to see if it felt off to anyone else
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Been bugged for months, but nobody cares because people don't like him.
Even amongst my friend groups I just get a "Good maybe I'll see less Pinheads" :(
Correct. They still haven't fixed that..