Cosmetic idea pt.2

Okay so this may or may not be a way of showing I really like the Unknown's design but I'll add another cosmetic just for fun.

Park Ranger

Maybe it was the lack of sleep that got to him but he swore he saw something out in the woods.

TIred eyes (head)

He spent sleepless nights in the watch tower reading about some government conspiracy.

Ranger gear (body)

He thought he heard a knock on the watch towers door someone asking for help. He regretted that idea near the end.

Park sign (weapon)

The park was littered with signs and rules most commonly to stay on the trail.

Voice lines yet again

Lobby

Please...don't feed the...animals

Don't forget your bug...spray

There's a fire ban

Mori

The parks closed

I can help...you

Are you lost?

-----------

So I'll add another cosmetic just because I can

Scout Troop (Frank)

He joined the local scouts for a summer when he was little and made a new friend though lost their phone number on the car ride back.

Bad apple (Mask)

The forest floor was littered with crab apples terrible to eat but perfect to through at the scout masters cabin.

Scout badges (body)

He didn't mind getting a few badges felt proud actually his new friend even made him a custom one the F&J badge for their friendship.

Pocket knife (Weapon)

The knife was sharp but hey it also had a screw driver peice and a bunch of other things. All in one.

Comments