Clown players-rate my build and put yours.
With the new invigoration addons ive been playing stbfl,rapid brutality,surge,dissolution. With both the invigoration speed addons. It makes clown a speed demon who you don't want to vault pallets against. And has some regression to go with the down speed. Very fun for chases. So whats your build?
Comments
Stbfl,pwyf,battery included and rapid brutality. I used the invigoration add ons and the add on that showed auras while under the influence.
The issue I have with the combo of Haste add-ons is you find yourself needing to use Bottles too much. So much so that you're reloading more than you ideally should be. Let me ask you, do you find yourself with Survivors being able to become invigorated too? Coz that's the scenario I see happen a lot when others play Antidote Clown; and with your Dissolution choice, I can see them punishing the play style of never breaking a pallet when it's being looped by forcing a routing that allows them to hit the Antidote cloud on their rotation.
I'd say it's a 4/10. Coz once people learn to camp pallets and try to get the stun with every pallet drop, the build becomes borderline useless. Since you'll be having to use bottles to catch up, and then reload when you do catch up which gives them more room to get more distance. So you end up with a w-key simulator in every chase you go to. Rather than Survivors feeling like they can loop you and giving you the chance to play around the tile. And even if you do get a down and hook quickly, you don't have any intel perks to know where to go to next. On top of that, Survivors that are smart will hear your terror radius and move away from the gen area before you get there, making all the speed useless too. If you added at least one intel perk to the build it would be a lot stronger and more consistent.
I'm a Clown main, so I like to use a build that allows me to constantly be in a chase with minimal downtime and one that compliments Clown's phenomenal chase strength, while delaying gen repairs passively without worrying about the game going to endgame:
Whispers, Brutal Strength, Blood Warden, Deadlock w/Cigar Box + Garnish Make-up Kit (16m aura when invigorated with extra 2 seconds of being invigorated)