Good Builds for Singularity for high MMR?
I’m P22 with him and I get a lot of SWFS. Trying to see what builds synergize well with him. :)
Thank you!
I’m P22 with him and I get a lot of SWFS. Trying to see what builds synergize well with him. :)
Thank you!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Enduring is great so you can teleport faster after getting stunned. Rapid Brutality is great because faster ms during your overclock is always nice. And then you can use x amount of regression perks.
thanks! I’ll try it! Enduring, rapid, dead lock and pop?
Or should I do pain res? I hate not having dead lock on because when 2 gens pop at the same time….no here’s what we’re not gonna do lol