Challenge changed!
This one used to be 3, now it's 1, kudos BHVR. I, of course, get Nurse and Billy my first two tries and get zero basic attacks swung at me.
This one used to be 3, now it's 1, kudos BHVR. I, of course, get Nurse and Billy my first two tries and get zero basic attacks swung at me.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I feel cheated. I had to do the three in one match 😪
Now they need to change the "Delaying the Inevitable". Because it is kinda stupid to need to pay money for a licensed character to unlock their Perk in order to get the challenge done.