Is this a case of "git gud" or a bug?
Are 360's broken on console? I play on 100% sensitivity and it still feels like survivors can move faster than I can move the camera. I've seen videos of PC players and they can follow the survivor throughout their swing. Usually when I try at short range instead of a lunge it auto-locks then just completely misses. Do I just need to get better? If so please explain how.
Comments
What works well too is to stop right before hitting them, this way they'll 360 towards you 😂
Basically pay attention and learn how each survivor works.
Don't aim for them directly. Before they 360 you most players will zigzag back and forth to get you to move your camera back and forth. If you do that you will wiff. You have to look straight ahead and aim for the middle of the zigzag. Alternatively you can moonwalk as you swing and they 360 into you.
I back up when they try to 360 me. I can use the larger hit box (still not very realistic...) to my advantage while I look slightly down.
I play on pc but the step back might help widen the range.