Just had someone send me my information via XBox from a game


Incase you’re wondering, had a little fun with the Snipe doc build. Build didn’t work. Tunneled the hell outta this guy (He was the obsession) and this is what I got back. DBD can be crazy as hell sometimes. 

Comments

  • And yes, I did report the messages to Xbox with descriptions. 
  • Just to be clear, you don't have personal info somewhere freely on the internet that someone could find by searching your gamertag would it? If not, I'm curious to know how this guy got that info.

  • Just to be clear, you don't have personal info somewhere freely on the internet that someone could find by searching your gamertag would it? If not, I'm curious to know how this guy got that info.

    I would imagine looking at my internet
  • That guy partied me once.  Sad I remember that avatar.  He told me my zip code isp user and I noped the ######### out of the party and blocked him.  He was trying to dox and somehow lag the killer. 
  • Hahaha this is why its best to play on vpn 
  • Jesya said:
    That guy partied me once.  Sad I remember that avatar.  He told me my zip code isp user and I noped the [BAD WORD] out of the party and blocked him.  He was trying to dox and somehow lag the killer. 
    Damn, he does this often? That’s pretty sad
  • @GT_Legend2 I got the impression he did it every game.... Check his rep.. it's avoid me.
    I also know that he also brags about throttling his killer's net... It's really messed up and I don't know why this guy hasn't been perma banned on xbox.
    I hope you reported him.

  • Report him for threatening you as well as invasion of privacy. But just to be safe you should call somebody who handles the bans and stuff because this guy literally hacked your account and you have proof that he did, sure he could have guessed but if his guess was right that should make you call someone.

  • Report him for threatening you as well as invasion of privacy. But just to be safe you should call somebody who handles the bans and stuff because this guy literally hacked your account and you have proof that he did, sure he could have guessed but if his guess was right that should make you call someone.

    I’ve reported him for both of those things, I might try and get ahold of someone at Microsoft about this too
  • @GT_Legend2 said:
    BigBadPiggy said:

    Report him for threatening you as well as invasion of privacy. But just to be safe you should call somebody who handles the bans and stuff because this guy literally hacked your account and you have proof that he did, sure he could have guessed but if his guess was right that should make you call someone.

    I’ve reported him for both of those things, I might try and get ahold of someone at Microsoft about this too

    I would also try to see what you could do for your own safety like if you can sue them or not.

  • I don't get it, what's the issue? Normal message imo
  • Hahaha this is why its best to play on vpn 
    Isn't a vpn usually bad for overall Internet quality? I always remember when I used a vpn that the speed was crap.