The Twins update
Here are my thoughts on the twins update been playing them since release unfortunately this can not go live as it is and here are my reasons why
The negative
1: If you guys want to keep it as if Victor can not be kicked after a successful pounce fine but adjustments need to be made he needs a longer cooldown like maybe 5 seconds? Because as it stands right now survivors make no distance with the current cooldown he just recovers too fast its even worst when you run double speed (forest stew with Pendant or Madeleines scarf) those add ons need to be reworked to something that dose not buff victor pouncing further would be cool idk I know you guys over there are creative
2: here is my second issue Victor can tunnel too easily there is no punishment he even punishes you for using dh which is suppose to reward the survivor I think you guys should make it so you can kick him after getting hit with endurance
The positives
1: The switch time, unbinding, and Victor pounce charge time are all welcome you guys nailed it with these ones I don’t even gotta get into it
2: I was worried how latching onto survivors would be but I actually do not mind it I see why you guys did it so I don’t go on a slugging spree with a killer that moves at 150 movement speed obviously you can still slug with Charlotte but its better then doing it with someone who moves at 150 so overall good but there is just one issue I have let’s say I play in a big map like mother’s dwelling or Greenville ect when victor automatically gets crushed by an other survivor I lose the 10% and leaves the issue we have now they are just too far to pick up maybe leave it linger for a few seconds that would be helpful
I hope this is helpful feedback if anyone who sees this disagrees with some of the things I said feel free to let me know :)
Comments