Can this game collab with MK?

I don't even care who, I just want a FINISH HIM! mori. And that techno theme song.

Comments

  • Well Bubba is in MKX too so why not.
  • Dude screw Mortal Kombat. We need to petition Nintendo.

    TRAPPER IN SMASH ULT

  • >take game
    >mod game
    >mod textures to get a trapper over ganon 
    >might be for smash4 but who cares
  • @Watery said:
    >take game
    >mod game
    >mod textures to get a trapper over ganon 
    >might be for smash4 but who cares

    But Ganon doesn't lay traps.

    Maybe Snake? He sets mines I think that's the closest to a trap that exists in Smash that isn't an item.

  • Dude screw Mortal Kombat. We need to petition Nintendo.

    TRAPPER IN SMASH ULT

    I'd like to see legion or Spirit in Smash instead, I made a thread a while back though for every killer and what I think they're move sets would be like, it was fun lol
  • @PhantomMask20763 Legion would fit so well :love:
    But Trapper would make more sense as he is OC.

  • Milo said:

    @PhantomMask20763 Legion would fit so well :love:
    But Trapper would make more sense as he is OC.

    Legion would be more balanced in Smash as well. I have a thread full of move sets for every character tho :lol:
  • Scorpion: GET OVER HERE!
    *spears dwight. Reels him in. Pulls his spine out his ass.*
    Announcer:FATALITY!

    *trapper shuffles up* Nice mori.

    Scorpion: What's a mori? 

    *uses a fatality on meg.*


  • @PhantomMask20763 said:
    Milo said:

    @PhantomMask20763 Legion would fit so well :love:

    But Trapper would make more sense as he is OC.

    Legion would be more balanced in Smash as well. I have a thread full of move sets for every character tho :lol:

    IMO Nurse would be the most interesting killer to be in Smash. I imagine that she would be able to charge blinks with B, has the ability to go in any direction and through objects, but in doing so she gets a fatigue state where she can't block, dodge, or attack (to balance it out). Something like Pikachu's Up B but slower. Depending on the direction she does a slight variation of it with different properties. Her final smash would just be called Memento Mori and it's a command grab on 1 character where she chokes you and then sends you flying similar to Jpuff's Rest but way more knockback since it's an FS. Her grab would put you on her shoulder, forward through spawns a hook in front of her and she puts you on it and it acts like DK's ground pound where it locks you in place allowing her to do a follow up attack. And her winning pose is that pointing thing she does after a blink.

  • They can even just do some kind of 'enhanced' skins with different voice and animations.

    Kitana for Huntress
    Sub Zero for Hag
    Chameleon for Wraith
    Bo Rai Cho for Clown
    Raiden for Doctor
    Shao Kahn for Hillbilly
    Smoke for Spirit
    Baraka for Legion
    And Johnny Cage for David King