Rift skins return
Hello I just wanted to ask for the return of the skins for Meg Thomas '' Vecation Pastel '' I was told to ask for it here, hope it was the right place and if not I apology, if yes thank you for give me the chance to epxress it here
Hello I just wanted to ask for the return of the skins for Meg Thomas '' Vecation Pastel '' I was told to ask for it here, hope it was the right place and if not I apology, if yes thank you for give me the chance to epxress it here
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
BHVR always drags their feet with bringing back rift skins, this is nothing new.